Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Picture of the Week - Is that really happening?

So yeah... The whole "I'm going to take pictures everyday! All the time! Then have time to edit them and share with everyone!" thing isn't really happening. I am sorry. I do love photography and I love to share the things that I create, as far as photography goes anyway.  But you start carrying around a point-and-shoot digital camera in a world of smart phones and see just how inconvenient it is, as well as how many strange looks you get. That being said, I do not have a smart phone, or I would just take pictures on that. So instead, what I'm going to do is simply share with you as I get pictures.

Being in college, most of the fun, exciting things that I do happen on the weekends, and at events having a camera out is perfectly fine. That being said, this past weekend I went to my first college football game! Personally, I am not a huge fan of football, I'm more of a soccer fan myself, but it was a fun, interesting experience nonetheless. Not only was this a big game for me, it was also a big game for all of the football fans at NC State. The game on November 2nd was the NC State Homecoming Game, and we were playing our rival UNC. (According to UNC we aren't their rival, Duke is, but Duke could care less. Also, rivalries are typically between public state schools, and Duke is private, so that another thing.)


These are some pictures from the game. The zoom on my camera is somewhat limited, so blowing them up anymore just makes the pixels come out. Of the three here, I think the top one is my favorite. It was taken during a time out, or a break between plays, I don't remember. I like the symmetry of the two teams (NCSU - red, UNC - blue) standing in their huddles on the field.

Anyway, I'm going to start posting a new picture on the "Picture of the Day" tumblr, but they're going to be picture that were not taken day-of. I hope you enjoy!


Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment