Sunday, August 18, 2013

Picture of the Week - What is it?

Some of you may have noticed the new tab at the top of my blog titled "Picture of the Day". This, in an effort to keep me taking pictures and essentially practicing photography is a link to a tumblr that I have created on which I will post a picture everyday. The idea is that I will have taken the picture that day, but this past week I have used some of my favorite pictures from the summer.

Instead of clogging up this blog with simple picture posts, they are all viewable if you click the above link. However, every week (probably on Sundays) I am going to go through the pictures that have been posted and try to pick one that I want to share with you all here. If I get enough interest in the blog then I will most likely pick the one with the most notes (which means the most people have liked or shared it.)

Through all of this I hope to improve my photography skills, as well as keep my eyes open to the things that are going on around me.

This week's picture of the week is:

This was taken while my sisters and Gran strolled along a pier in Myrtle Beach, SC.

No comments:

Post a Comment